Library Card Application
- Complete and print the application.
- Bring the application, a photo ID and proof of mailing address to the library.
- You must be a current resident of or pay property taxes to Pittsburg, Coal, Choctaw, LeFlore, Latimer, Haskell or McCurtain counties to receive a card free for the first time.
- If you are not a resident or do not pay property taxes to one of the above counties, a $25 non-resident fee per family per year will be applied.
- If you are under the age of 13 a parent must be present to receive a card. The parent should have his or her photo ID and proof of mailing address.
- If you are under the age of 17 a letter will be sent to the address on your application. If this letter is returned from the post office, your card will be cancelled.