- Computers are limited to one hour per day.
- To sign in you must have your library card with you.
- You are welcome to browse any site, but please do not save any files, photos, ect. on to our computers.
- Doing this will result in a one week ban for the first offense.
- Prints can be made and picked up at the front desk for 10 cents per black/white copy, 25 cents per color copy.
- Computers must be logged off 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Monday - Thursday they are open until 7:45 p.m.
- Friday they are open until 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday they are open until 4:45 p.m.
- Cooperate with and follow all instructions from the library staff.
- Promptly stop using the computer and relinquish it to the next user when told to do so by library staff, or when time limit expires, regardless of what activity this interrupts.
- Notify the library staff before beginning long or graphic-intensive file transfers or printouts.
Users May Not:
- Use the workstation to gain unauthorized access to the library's networks or computer systems, or any other network or computer system.
- Obstruct other people's work by consuming gratuitously large amounts of system resources or by deliberately crashing any library computer system.
- Make any attempt to damage computer equipment of software.
- Make any attempt to alter software configurations.
- Make any attempt to cause degradation of system performance.
- Use any library workstation for illegal or criminal purpose.
- Display or download material prohibited by law, including obscene, pornographic, or legally restricted information.
- Violate copyright laws or software licensing agreements in their use of library workstations.
- Engage in any activity which is deliberately or maliciously offensive, libelous, or slanderous.
- Install any software or illegally download any copyrighted software.
- Insert any floppy disks unless they have been checked and found virus-free by library staff.
- Download any files from the Internet to the computer's hard disk drive.
- Charge or attempt to charge to the library the use of any "for pay" online sources. Users are responsible for any costs they incur while using the internet.
Will result in loss of access. Unlawful activities are subject to prosecution and full penalty of law.
U.S. copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code) prohibits the unauthorized reproduction of distribution of copyrighted materials, except permitted by the principles of "fair use". Users may not copy or distribute electronic materials (including electronic mail, text, images, programs or data) without the explicit permission of the copyright holder. Any responsibility for the consequences of copyright infringement lies with the user; the library expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility resulting from such use.